Did you hear? Another Windows MDM (Mobile Device Management) solution eliminated support for Windows Mobile and Windows CE devices. They say they understand that these devices are essential for their customers. They also say it’s getting too hard to support.
If your business manages Windows Mobile or Windows CE devices, you may feel like you only have two options:
- Replace your device fleet to something that can be managed, or
- Use the devices unmanaged
The first option is expensive. The second is risky.
When it comes to Windows Mobile and Windows CE devices, none of our competitors are as dedicated as we are to maximizing the long-term investment you have made.
It isn’t fair your current EMM solution abandoned you by turning off support for Windows Mobile and Windows CE devices. With SOTI MobiControl, that critical support is still available.
Trust and Reliability
Why is SOTI MobiControl a leading choice for Windows Management? There are many reasons:
- A Powerful Relationship with Microsoft: SOTI and Microsoft work closely to deliver innovative, long-term solutions to benefit our customers. SOTI and Microsoft are all about “connecting two world-class solutions that businesses rely on.”
- A History of Customer Success: SOTI MobiControl has a long history of solving problems and delivering solutions for Windows deployments:
- A Strong Partner Ecosystem: Our team of Partners has your back. The same manufacturers of your robust Windows Mobile and Windows CE devices now provide hand-held, rugged devices running the Android operating system. Our partners are here to help you maintain your fleet and migrate to the latest technology on a schedule that suits your business needs.
- A Focus on Rugged Devices: If it’s rugged, SOTI can manage it. Scanners. Tablets. Smartphones. Computers. SOTI works just as hard as your rugged devices and the people using them.
The SOTI ONE Platform makes mobile-first business operations simple, efficient and reliable.
SOTI MobiControl makes EMM easier than ever before. It empowers companies to securely manage any device or endpoint with any form factor and any operating system (OS) throughout their entire lifecycle.
SOTI XSight enables the rapid resolution of app and mobile device issues. By leveraging advanced diagnostics and analytics, IT administrators can improve performance and reduce operating costs of business-critical mobility.
SOTI Snap enables organizations to rapidly build mobile apps to replace paper-based processes and digitize data collection and approval processes to make them fast and efficient.
SOTI Connect provides enterprise-grade management for your organization’s mobile and industrial printers throughout their complete lifecycle, anytime and anywhere.
SOTI Identity enables simple and secure access to the SOTI ONE Platform suite of solutions with centralized user authentication, single sign-on (SSO) and role management.
SOTI Pulse is an online community that makes it easy for customers to connect, communicate and collaborate with product experts and other solution providers through interactive forums, product support and informative articles.
Need Windows Mobile or Windows CE Support? Let’s Talk
Wondering what to do with your fleet of Windows Mobile or Windows CE devices now that your current MDM provider has removed support?
Reach out to us. Tell us about your mobile operations and device fleet. We’ll work together to help you maintain your Windows Mobile or Windows CE devices and manage them with SOTI MobiControl.