SOTI Pocket Controller for Android requires two components:
- Android app - Installed on the Android device you wish to control
- PC application - Installed on your laptop or desktop computer
In order for you to use Pocket Controller to remotely interact and control your Android device, BOTH components must be installed.
Once you have both components installed, you will be able to view and control your Android device over a Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB connection.
1. Download the Pocket Controller App on your Android device.
- Samsung Devices:
Launch the Google Play Store and search for "Pocket Controller for Samsung". Alternatively, CLICK HERE to be taken directly to the Google Play Store page.
- Zebra Devices (Formerly known as Motorola Solutions):
CLICK HERE to download the APK file to your device.
NOTE: You must have installation of apps from “Unknown Sources” enabled on your Android device.
2. CLICK HERE
to download the PC application. Once the download completes, launch the installation and follow the instructions to complete your Pocket Controller for Android installation.
3. Start Pocket Controller for Android on your desktop and the Discovery feature will initiate automatically and begin the device connection process.