PC Installation Instructions
Upgrade Installation Instructions:
- If Pocket Controller is running, exit out of the program
- Click on the Downloads link on this web site, and download the appropriate file to a temporary directory.
- Make sure your mobile device is docked, stop any Applications or games that may be running on your Pocket PC, and make sure the ActiveSync 'Add/Remove Programs' window is closed.
- If you have a version of Pocket Controller already installed, uninstall it first. See Uninstall instructions below. It is IMPORTANT that you uninstall the previous version of Pocket Controller, and that you uninstall it in the manner described in the Uninstall instructions (see below).
- Install the new version by running the setup program.
- If you are prompted to enter a Registration Code, enter the code you were provided with when you purchased the product. The easiest way to enter the registration code is with a copy and paste operation. If for some reason your code does not work, or you do not have a registration code, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Uninstall a previous version of Pocket Controller:
- From the ActiveSync menu, select Tools->Add/Remove Programs
- In the 'Add/Remove Programs' window highlight 'SOTI Pocket Controller', and click the 'Remove' button
- Click on the 'OK' button on the next screen
- On the 'InstallShield Wizard' window select 'Remove' and click the 'Next' button
- Click on the 'OK' button on the next window, and then the 'Finish' button.
- Close all ActiveSync windows