SOTI Simplifies Unified Endpoint Management and Remote Support with MobiControl 13.3 Launch
SOTI Improves Industry-Best Remote Control and Remote View Technology Across all Operating Platforms to Help Enterprises Manage all Endpoints under a Single Pane of Glass
Mississauga, Ontario – January 16, 2017 —SOTI Inc., the world’s leading provider of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), today announced the immediate availability of SOTI MobiControl 13.3. This latest version of its flagship product introduces a new array of unified endpoint management (UEM) technologies that enhance enterprises’ abilities to manage and protect company data across all of their mobile endpoints.
Supporting the remote user has never been easier or more flexible, as SOTI MobiControl brings enhanced remote troubleshooting, full remote control for Windows 10 devices and an expanded remote view for Google Android for Work devices. This overarching level of remote support, coupled with SOTI’s deep support for Windows 10 and enhanced security features such as Single Sign-On and Apple Managed Lost Mode, make overall UEM simpler for enterprises.
“With the increased footprint of mobility across the enterprise and across all lines of business, the need for comprehensive unified endpoint management is now,” said Oscar Rambaldini, Vice President of Product Management at SOTI. “We built MobiControl 13.3 to help enterprises manage their devices and corporate data remotely, securely and across any operating system or multi-operating systems.”
Version 13.3 of MobiControl introduces the following key improvements:
- Enhanced Remote Control and Remote View Features – MobiControl 13.3 confidently supports virtually all mobile endpoints with its enhanced Remote Control or Remote View technology. MobiControl is known for its best-in-class remote control features and version 13.3 offers the fastest way to begin troubleshooting mobile devices anywhere in the world with a network connection. With SOTI MobiControl 13.3, administrators can now remotely view devices deploying Google Android, helping end users navigate and support problems onsite. In addition, Windows 10 modern POS devices can now obtain immediate remote control support through the MobiControl web console.
- Deep Management of Windows 10 – MobiControl 13.3 offers improved Windows 10 device management by:
- Providing rapid response to non-compliant Windows 10 devices and notifying administrators when a Windows 10 device fails its health attestation checks.
- Deploying document security in the enterprise with Windows Information Protection (WIP) feature to encrypt files when copying from a server to a local machine; locks the document to that single device and opens files with a specific app to eliminate compatibility issues when using third-party editors. Finally, MobiControl 13.3 enables Data Loss Prevention to keep data safe from copy-paste.
- Mitigating further damage by malware in an enterprise’s network by facilitating device enrollment to the Windows Advanced Threat Protection.
- Using assigned-access to enable Corporately Owned Single-Use (COSU) devices. Through SOTI MobiControl any device can run a single app, which is a key feature for POS in retail; dedicated healthcare devices for single-purpose; and secure device in transportation/logistics.
Additional MobiControl 13.3 features include full integration with Zebra StageNow and support for Netmotion mobile virtual private networks.
SOTI MobiControl offers a full suite of enterprise-ready benefits, including APIs that empower users to integrate custom mobile management functions into their business workflows.
Download a 30-day free trial of MobiControl today.
For media inquiries, please contact:
About SOTI Inc.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI's flagship product, MobiControl, allows enterprises to enable, optimize and secure their mobile workforce across all platforms to support corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization. As an active member of the AppConfig Community, SOTI is bringing its enterprise mobility management and IoT vision to build industry standards.For more information, visit www.soti.net.