SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, with over 10,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. Our award-winning solution, SOTI MobiControl, allows organizations to support both corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies, by providing administrators with the tools they need to centrally manage, support and secure their mobile field-forces. SOTI’s products are used in virtually every industry ranging from retail, manufacturing, and healthcare, to government, logistics and other industries. Today, companies around the world rely on SOTI’s products to reduce costs and streamline their mobile operations.
SOTI works closely with top technology providers in the mobile space such as Samsung, Apple, Motorola, Honeywell, Google, Microsoft, and others.
We are passionate about producing innovative solutions that deliver results and solve real customer needs.
If you have the skills and the desire to work with our world class team we would like to speak with you.
- Create test strategies, test plans and test cases for all SOTI’s product offerings
- Create, implement and maintain test coverage for SOTI’s Web and Mobile applications.
- Conduct exploratory testing on SOTI's applications during development.
- Generate creative and innovative solutions to complex testing issues.
- Ensure that new product functionality complies with predefined QA standards.
- Follow the overall QA process improvements to ensure consistency and standardization across product lines.
- Work in a collaborative, quality focused role in agile development teams to shape SOTI'S product offerings.
- Efficiently characterize reports and tracks product defects and issues.
- Ensure that test documentation and results are maintained across all QA projects.
- Provide mentorship and guidance in cross functional project teams.
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Hands-on working experience with Web and mobile applications, required.
- Experience developing test strategies, and planning and prioritizing test cases and execution, required.
- Hands-on working experience with Windows, Android and iOS
- Solid understanding of the OSI model and computer networking principles (TCP/IP).
- iOS, Android and Windows CE knowledge and testing experience required
- Experience in testing web services, required.
- Hands-on working experience with commercial databases (MS-SQL and Oracle), required.
- Virtualization experience (Hyper-V) required
- Knowledge of software development life cycles, specifically Agile, is an asset.
- A genuine passion for releasing high quality software that meets the customer's requirements and expectations.
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Highly developed analytical and trouble-shooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and resolve client issues.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize conflicting demands effectively under tight time constraints.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, both independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with demonstrated verbal and written communication abilities.