Job Title: Software Development Team Lead / Architect
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Starting Date: Immediately
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, with over 10,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. Our award-winning solution, SOTI MobiControl, allows organizations to support both corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies, by providing administrators with the tools they need to centrally manage, support and secure their mobile field-forces. SOTI's products are used in almost every industry including retail, manufacturing, transportation, education, healthcare, government and finance. Today, companies around the world rely on SOTI's products to reduce costs and streamline their mobile operations.
SOTI works closely with top technology providers in the mobile space such as Samsung, Apple, Motorola, Honeywell, Google, Microsoft, and others.
We are passionate about producing innovative solutions that deliver results and solve real customer needs.
If you have the skills and the desire to work with our team of world class software developers we would like to speak to you.
- Lead internal development projects that are developing new solutions and enhancing/maintaining existing solutions
- Design and flesh out architecture, implement key components
- Mentor project developers, and ensure the product is built in accordance with established standards and best practices
- Play an integral role in the organization and management the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Create appropriate development documentation
- Experience of managing a project team of at least 5 members
- Very strong problem solving abilities, candidates will be tested for their problem solving abilities in phone and on site interviews
- 5+ years of C# programming for web services and/or Windows CE based computers
- 5+ years of C++ programming for Windows and/or Windows CE based computers
- Strong knowledge of design pattern
- Experience of developing highly scalable multi-threaded server side software
- Experience of service oriented applications/services design and development
- Strong understanding of the .NET Framework and .NET technologies including: C#, Web Services
- Strong understanding of relational databases, including a working knowledge of MS SQL
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player, flexible, hard working, deadline oriented
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience developing software for Windows CE, or RIM/Blackberry based mobile devices
- Experience developing communications software using custom or industry standard protocols
- Experience building ActiveX controls
- Experience building video and other device drivers for Microsoft desktop or mobile platforms
- Experience with database programming
- Experience with GUI programming
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word,
pdf or rtf format and specify the Job Title in the subject. Please indicate your salary expectations, and your availability for a phone interview.
You may attach a covering letter explaining your areas of interest as well as any other information that you feel may be relevant to working at SOTI, the World Leader in Enterprise Mobile Device Management.