Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Starting Date: As soon as possible
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, with over 10,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. Our award-winning solution, SOTI MobiControl, allows organizations to support both corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies, by providing administrators with the tools they need to centrally manage, support and secure their mobile field-forces. SOTI's products are used in almost every industry including retail, manufacturing, transportation, education, healthcare, government and finance. Today, companies around the world rely on SOTI's products to reduce costs and streamline their mobile operations.
SOTI works closely with top technology providers in the mobile space such as Samsung, Apple, Motorola, Honeywell, Google, Microsoft, and others.
We are passionate about producing innovative solutions that deliver results and solve real customer needs.
If you have the skills and the desire to work with our team of world class software developers we would like to speak to you.
- Thoroughly test and certify software and hardware using company methodology and standards to ensure accurate results and desired output.
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in designing tests and testing strategies for the analysis and qualification of products.
- Develop new approaches to solving problems identified during quality assurance activities.
- Communicate significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provide recommendations for process improvements to management.
- Develop test scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development and software application development.
- Participate in system design and system walk-through of technical and operational features, functions and attributes.
- Resolve client service and support issues.
- Interact with other departments as well as clients in a positive and constructive manner in order to accomplish responsibilities.
- Promptly complete administrative tasks as required such as project updates, attendance logs and status reports.
- Leadership skills (ability to motivate his/her team members toward a common goal/ timelines)
- Strong team player (i.e. flexible, hard working, self-motivated, results oriented)
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Very organized and attentive to detail.
- Creative, energetic and positive attitude.
- Solid understanding of computer networking principles (TCP/IP).
- Solid understanding of web applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of Database technologies such as PL/SQL and MS-SQL databases.
Nice to have Skills:
- Computer programming experience.
- Demonstrated success in related technical area.
- Knowledge of mobile computing space (Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Apple iOS and Google Android devices )
- Testing certification such as( ISTQB, SELA, CSTB, etc. )
- Fluent in Spanish, French or German.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word,
pdf or rtf format and specify the Job Title in the subject. Please indicate your salary expectations, and your availability for a phone interview.
You may attach a covering letter explaining your areas of interest as well as any other information that you feel may be relevant to working at SOTI, the World Leader in Enterprise Mobile Device Management.